50s Corset Wedding Gown
- ivory colour
- fit and flare style
- fitted bustier bodice with bones and cups
- gathered crossed neckline
- bow detail with pearls on the shoulders
- fully lined
- sweetheart neckline
- gathered waistline
- full circle skirt
- side zip with hook and eye fasteners
- poly organza/ silk bodice lining
- the gown can be worn with a petticoat for a fuller skirt style
SIZE & MEASURES
item laid flat on one side
- fits size XS/ S
- pit to pit 39cm
- pit to pit without the added panel 36cm
- waist 38cm
- hips free
- length 1,40cm
Good vintage condition.
The bodice has been altered by adding a side panel and small elastic at the under arms.
Petite brides can bring the bodice at the original fit removing the side panel.
Otherwise, I would cover the panel by adding gathered fabric/ tulle on the under breast area.
One side of the skirt's bottom shows couple of tiny holes, which can be easily repaired.
Please refer to the last pictures.