30s Satin Silk Wedding Gown
- white colour fabric
- central gathered puff sleeves inserted into the main sleeve
- soft fit with light flared at the bottom
- long fitted and pointed sleeves
- covered buttons on the wrist
- gathered belt with clasp fastening at the back
- gathered bodice with shaped and curved waistline
- side snap buttons
- trimmed at the collar and wrists
- bodice unlined, skirt lined with soft muslin fabric
- dress falls and drapes beautifully on the body
- liquid satin silk fabric
- the gown is worn over the head
SIZE & MEASURES
item laid flat on one side.
- fits size XS/ S
- bust 39cm
- waist 32cm
- hips free
- tot shoulder 35cm
- sleeves 62cm
- length 1,42cm
Good vintage condition.
Gowns like this, dated almost 100 years old, are very rare to find in this good and wearable condition.
The flaws are minimal and the gown has been professionally and eco-friendly dry cleaned.
The covered buttons on the right wrist show stains, they can be easily replaced.
Tiny stain at the back of the skirt.
Due to the nature of the fabric, the gown can show very tiny scratches here and there, but none that are really visible.
Please refer to the last pictures.