30s Embroidery Silk Wedding Gown
- ivory colour fabric
- round collar
- soft fit with light flared at the bottom
- flower embroidery on the bodice and sleeves
- long gathered and cuffed sleeves
- back single button closure
- dress falls and drapes beautifully on the body
- silk fabric
- side belt loops, belt not included
- the gown is worn over the head
SIZE & MEASURES
item laid flat on one side.
- fits size S/ M
- bust 46cm
- waist 40cm
- hips 50cm
- tot shoulder 34,5cm
- sleeves 58cm
- length 1,33cm
Good vintage condition.
The fabric shows a tear at the back opening, 3 spots of wear' signs and a small part of the hem needs to be finished.
Please refer to the last pictures.
Gowns like this, dated almost 100 years old, are very rare to find in good and wearable condition.
The flaws don't affect the beauty of the dress.